Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last Day Part 2

Well, as I said previously, today was the last day. Beth and I started off by going to our favorite park on the way to school and sitting by the fountain, just relaxing. We listened to couple of songs that were kind of meaningful for the moment and Russia also. We then continued onto our last walk to school down Traveskya.

Our first class today was movement. We did a new exercise called the sheep. One person is laying on their back on the floor. The other crouches over them on all fours, hands in between legs. The person on the floor wraps around the person that's crouching and then person that's crouching lifts knees and starts walking. An extension of this is the flying sheep where you stand and the perosn on the floor ends up arching their back and looking their flying and the other walking with them like this. We had evaluations also. Vladimir said I had good flexibility, hard worker, I can push myself even further. Also, I'm great with balancing weight and being a good partner. rock on.

Acting. My evaulation was that I'm always in a good mood. lol. First thing he said. Then he asked if I'm from the South because I have this Mediterranean/Carribean feel to me. The temperment I have is free going and relaxing. Everyone laughed at that because, as you know, i'm obsesses with the beach. So, it's funny that I give off those feelings. I just need to work on my specificity and detail, which I knew. Sweet.

We had the farewell party afterward and had champaigne, crackers, cheese, and grapes. We also gave the gifts to the instructors. We recieved a certificate saying we completed our work there and everything. We had some music on and Marianna (our mother for the month) grabbed me to dance with me. Back story: She's very honest and blunt...because she's Russian. Anyway, she whispers in my ear "Thank you. Thank you. You're perfect. You're great with movement, with dance, with talent. You have it all. Don't stop yourself. Don't ever stop. Keep going. You're going places. You have everything you need. You're perfect." That meant a lot to me because she doesn't say something if she doesn't mean it, or she won't say it all or will knock you for it. ha. It really touched me.

It's so crazy that today was our last day of classes. Time really flew by. Can't even tell you where this past month went, but man am I a different person. First off, I eat scrambld eggs for breakfast every morning. ha ha. I need to start the day off wioth a good breakfast since it's such a long day.

Anyway, we're all going to a club I guess soon so I'm peacing out. Tomorrow, we're going to the Stanislavski museum, the market, and then a show. whoo. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just want to let you know i'm reading. :)